The Torretta apartment is housed in an old stone house
- 5 guests
- Independent entrance
- Private parking for 2 cars with column for recharging electric cars
- 1 king size double bed, 1 double bed or 2 single beds, a French sofa bed
- Air conditioning and heating
- Wi-fi in the house and garden
- Dehor, garden, swimming pool
- Baby bed and high chair available on request
- The veranda with large opening windows framed by wisteria houses the dining table
- The kitchenette is fully equipped with fridge, dishwasher, induction hob for cooking, microwave, kettle, toaster and Nespresso machine
- Large room, about 24 m2, with balcony overlooking the garden. Double bed and French sofa bed
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Large room of about 18 m², with double bed or two single beds, air conditioning,
- Garden view.
- Private bathroom with toilet, bidet and shower.
- A beautiful external veranda in the garden houses the large table and the gas barbecue, with an intimate view of the swimming pool
- In the olive grove the large swimming pool with salt water, covered and heated in autumn and spring, shared with the other guests staying at Borgo4Case
- In the garden there are separate areas with sunbeds and sundecks
Availability Casa Torretta Camaiore
June, July and August 2020: minimum 7 nights.
On request it is possible to have breakfast service as B&B for € 15 per person.
Each house has a story
Casa Torretta is a typical court house in the original Tuscan style. We have renovated it, restored some parts that were not usable, decorated the interior in a shabby chic style, to make it brighter and more welcoming, harmonized the outdoor spaces, creating a single welcoming and comfortable courtyard with Casa Stalletta. Guests can choose whether to enjoy their holiday in total privacy or to socialize with the other guests of the Borgo.
The large stone house houses two apartments and is equipped with a photovoltaic system in line with our choices of environmental sustainability.
I am Gaia. I love to be present with discretion taking care of the house and my guests. Upon request, I prepare breakfast in the large outdoor table under the veranda, made with organic artisan products from our area.
I have chosen a rural life, I produce my own food and I have chosen a sustainable lifestyle. In addition to hospitality, I dedicate myself to music, the voice is my instrument, a means of expression and self-discovery.