Perfectly restored old barn
- 4 guests
- Independent entrance
- Private parking for 2 cars
- 1 queen size double bed, 1 double bed or 2 single beds
- Air conditioning and heating
- Wi-fi in the house and garden
- Two verandas, garden, swimming pool
- Baby bed and high chair available on request
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, gas cooker, oven, kettle, toaster and Nespresso machine
- Dining table for 6/8 people. The dining area communicates directly with the porch and veranda
- Living area with two comfortable sofas
- Wood stove
- Bathroom, also accessible from the outside, with shower
queen size double room
- Large double bedroom, about 20 square meters, characterized by large almond-shaped windows overlooking the garden.
- Queen size bed.
- Air conditioning, heating.
- Baby bed and high chair available on request.
- Bathroom on the floor, with toilet, bidet and shower, shared with the other bedroom.
Double or twin room
- Large and bright room, about 16 square meters, with a double bed that can be separated into two single beds
- French door with access to the garden
- Air conditioning, heating
- Bathroom on the floor shared with the other bedroom
- Exposed beams and a window overlooking the garden
- On the veranda, an intimate living room in a quiet and secluded position
- The porch houses the large table and the gas barbeque, with an intimate view of the swimming pool
- The large salt water swimming pool, covered and heated in autumn and spring, is shared with the other guests of the Borgo
- In the garden separate areas with sunbeds and sundecks
June, July and August: Arrival and departure day Saturday, minimum stay 7 nights.
The leased property is not a hotel structure, therefore personal services are excluded by law, such as reception, concierge or accommodation surveillance, mail reception, supply of meals and drinks, cleaning and change of linen during the period, supply of soaps personal.
Each house a story
We bought this property in 1987. In the past it was a stable with a barn and a piece of land with olive groves, hence the name Casa Stalletta. On the ground floor the floor was in beaten earth: the large room was a shelter for the dairy cows and the mangers ran along the walls. Upstairs, in the front part, sunnier and drier, there was the barn, with the typical "mandolata" window, which we have kept; in the back, with independent access, a small room with a fireplace that the farmer used to have his meals and rest. With the help of skilled local craftsmen we have renovated the farmhouse, dividing the spaces, creating our first Tuscan home. The interior decorations were then completely renovated in 2011.